Attorney in Christ
Let me explain the white Attorney in Christ seal. By faith alone I received eternal life as a free gift from Jesus Christ. I strive to glorify Him in all that I do, including my law practice. In my life, I fall short of that goal at times, but I press on. God does not discriminate against people because of their race, faith, age, gender or any other factor. He loves everyone and offers the free gift of salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ, God in the flesh. I enjoy praying with clients of like faith, and seeking God’s help in all that we do. Because God does not discriminate in His love, I do not discriminate in my legal practice. I answer my own telephone at 321.237.2869 and welcome your call. Satellite Beach Attorney │+Personal Legal Care+
New Business Basics
When you start a new business, you face many challenges and great goals. Let me discuss a few legal things that need to happen first. Before you start your business, consider the people in your business. Try to avoid doing business with untrustworthy people who do not tell the truth, even when it hurts.
• Owners. If you have more than one owner of the business, then we need to be sure to define the legal relationship among owners and what rights owners have to run the business and share profits and expenses of the business.
• Entity. Should your new business function as a partnership, a limited liability company, a corporation, an s-corporation, a limited liability partnership, a joint venture, a special purpose vehicle, or other business entity. One size does not fit all, but the entity depends upon many factors.
• Contracts. Putting agreements into writing helps avoid serious problems later. Take the time to talk through the business relationships and then discuss them with your legal counsel.
• Non-Compete Agreements. Many new businesses need non-compete, non-circumvention, non-solicitation agreements.
• Operating Agreements. Limited liability companies need specialized operating agreements. They need specific clauses to afford more protections.
+ Personal Legal Care +
This website functions as a gateway website to this firm’s other websites. I have been practicing law in Florida for more than twenty-five years. During that time, I have gained experience in different areas of law. Each area of the law has its own special features, practices, and procedures. Therefore, I have created different websites to emphasize those different areas of the law. Those other websites provide more information for different areas of practice for this law firm. I enjoy helping people with their legal concerns. In all cases, I urge you to compare legal fees and experience among different attorneys. Try to find an attorney you feel comfortable working with. Every case deserves my full attention. I strive to provide +Personal Legal Care+ for every person I represent. I consider the people I represent more than clients. Nothing on this website should be mistaken for legal advice. I am not giving legal advice and so do not rely upon anything in this article as legal advice. I am only providing a basic overview of the law and my practice; I did not include many important things and practices. Herbert L. Allen, Jr., P.A. Attorney │ +Personal Legal Care+ │ Brevard County │Compare Fees │ 321.237.2869
I answer my own telephone at 321.779.1211 and welcome your call. I do not provide legal advice during the free consultation, but we can discuss your concerns.